Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Raccoon



Just like me, many kids and adults have been through fears of the so-called "vicious" animal, The Raccoon. I was scared of this for I'd say about two years of my life. My shutters always had to be closed at night because there was a tree outside my window that had a whole family of raccoons living in it. That's how my fear started. These animals can commonly carry rabies. Their bites, if they have rabies, can be very dangerous. Rabies is a disease that an animal can get from a different animal that gives them a foamy mouth. This also can make raccoons crazy.They usually live in high trees, under trees, or in the ground. These animals, though, are nocturnal and are very intelligent. They usually eat mice, small birds, and bugs. Raccoons are really not as bad as they seem. If someone was to research about a raccoon itself, and put it into a piece of writing, I think that piece would interest a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment