Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

THE INTRODUCTION



There are so many amazing, breathtaking, awesome animals in this world that we don't think about too much.That, right there is the reason I started this blog you're reading at this moment. I want to interest you in animals you did not even know existed! You could also think of this blog as a find-your-favorite-animal-search. On this blog you will find pictures of cool animals and cool things to read about them. I hope you enjoy my blog!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Abbs, it's Soph and I totally agree with all your posts above. I, too, love animals as you know and I just got a Bearded Dragon who is amazing. You should really do some research about them and post some stuff about these little guys. Also, look into Cuban Knight Anoles, Crocodile Skinks and Tokay Geckos. Tokay Geckos were those liard-like creatures that we saw at Koh Samui-in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete